Infor VISUAL ERP Workflow is a business process management tool that allows information to pass from one person or department to another through a process cycle.
Workflow allows you to define your business processes and procedures and have VISUAL maintain and enforce those processes and procedures.
Workshop Description (2 hours):
During this session attendees will learn how to:
- Define and enforce business rules in various areas of
- Display pop-up messages to the User informing of a
condition within the record they are saving.
- Disallow a save of a record and return a user-defined
- Assign a VISUAL task to a user for approval.
- View the status of a Workflow via the Workflow
Who Should Attend:
VISUAL Administrators, VISUAL Super-Users
Learn and understand the concepts in constructing a basic Workflow.
Attendees must have a recent copy of their DB restored to a test environment. This environment must be accessible by both the instructor and attendees. Attendees must also have access to the Workflow Designer (found from the Admin drop down menu in VISUAL).