VISUAL ERP allows you to manage your Order Entry process at individual manufacturing sites or centrally utilizing one single database containing all sites and/or companies or across separate databases each containing information for it’s own site or company.
- Create, view, and modify quotes quickly and easily using a graphical display and point-and-click technology.
- Attach customer supplied documents for easy reference throughout the life of the quote.
- Copy a quote from another quote, a work order, or Bill of Material and then make modifications as necessary.
- Separate markups for material, services, labor, burden, and GSA.
- Choose your quote price source, either engineering specification, Vendor quote, or standard prices.
- Use a “what-if” analysis to verify the availability of material and capacity in order to determine an order‘s delivery date and then lock it into shop resources.
- Automatically print the pro-forma, quote, quote log, and engineering cost report.
- Automatically generate the vendor RFQs (Request for Quote)
- Create quick, accurate quotes for common products, custom jobs, and everything in between with the Estimating Window.
VISUAL ERP is fully integrated from the point of customer quotes through customer order entry, engineering, production, costing, shipping, and customer service.
This allows customer service representatives to take action on credit problems, reschedule requirements, and release orders in a timely manner to meet required shipment dates. It also provides access to crucial data including general customer information and credit status, order backlog, material and resource availability, order acknowledgments, commissions, percentage of completion, and shipping information. Comprehensive sales analysis reports help decision-makers track everything from customers to sales representatives.
- Generate customer orders from quotes to automatically create order line item details within firmed work orders.
- Access online information including customer open order balance, open receivable amounts, last payment date, average payment days, last order date, and total payments.
- Automatic signals of credit limits, aged receivables, and item availability when entering customer orders.
- Access information about customers including, but not limited to, customer-
- specific price lists, discounts by part and customer, and online credit checking, as well as customer-specific part numbers, descriptions, and drawing numbers.
- Calculate sales tax by order or by individual line item.
- Specify sales commission splits with variable percentages.
- Print pre-formatted sales acknowledgments, sales orders, invoices, and ship-ping labels, as well as comprehensive sales analysis reports by product code, customer, or sales representative.
- Create multiple delivery schedules and shipping addresses, allowing quick and easy entry of Blanket Orders for customers.
- Fully support RMA (Return Material Authorization) information for customer orders.
- Train of thought drill down‘ allows your customer service representatives to track and status customer orders from this window – drilling into the manufacturing orders and their status, if required.
- Use the Customer Order Entry window to not only place customer orders, but also to view and analyze information that allows you to quickly respond to the needs of your customers and your business.
Order Management allows companies to manage a large volume of customer orders and meet varied fulfillment objectives.
The application helps users manage customer order allocation and new product deployment planning throughout the supply chain. Order Management helps you achieve optimized fulfillment, rapid order processing cycles, cost-effective sourcing of inventory to customer orders, and increased revenue with capabilities such as substitution, cross-selling items, and Value Added Services.
- Save time processing orders with easy-to-use Windows features and ―Drag and Drop‖ capabilities.
- Improve customer support, order monitoring, and order maintenance with access to detailed order status information.
- Confirm current inventory availability and future availability.
- Define primary and alternate warehouses for each customer.
- Track inventory easily.
- Reserve inventory for priority customers with future ship dates.
- The Order Management window unites order entry, customer order history, and shipping functions in one easy-to-use interface.
Reports and order entry made easy, contact us today to learn more.
Price Book is a flexible pricing and commissions tool.
Price Book integrates with the Order Management window and other ERP pricing packages. The application maintains its definitions in a separate database from the ERP database, with derivations available through an open interface, allowing Price Book to be a centralized pricing solution.
- Establish price breaks based on cost or quantity (e.g., spend $100 and get a 20% discount, or buy two and get 20% off).
- Set up prices by customer, part, market, commodity, or groups.
- Adjust prices ―across the board‖ to eliminate redundant adjustments.
- Use custom formulas to create any combination of prices or discounts.
- Define commissions for sales staff.
- Use VISUAL Price Book to define pricing for your products, discounts for your customers, and commissions for your sales staff in one, centralized interface.
VISUAL ERP allows companies to manage Return Material Authorizations (RMAs), documents that control the return of parts previously sold and shipped to a customer.
The RMA document contains the ID, status, and other identification about who is returning the material and for what purpose.
The RMA process assists in the evaluation all of your costs around repairs and replacements. Costing issues become complicated when you have repairs and replacements, especially when users take in to consideration that the original customer order may not exist in the system, or that the parts being repaired originate from another source. Infor ERP VISUAL RMA manages this process for you.
- Maintain documented control over the return of parts.
- Track information that will improve both your customer service and overall part quality.
- Receive material returns for customer credit.
- Issue repair or replacement orders for returned materials.
- Support cross-shipping of replacements (ship replacement prior to receiving returned goods) for minimal customer downtime and optimal customer service.
- Use the Return Material Authorization window to quickly address customer returns and replacements while accurately tracking your costs.
With each passing year, online shoppers are demanding more. Whether your company is a manufacturer or distributor of products, your customers are expecting you to deliver more convenience, information, and services. Offering an attractive and complete online catalog may have carried the day a few years ago. But now your customers want a higher level of service, such as in-depth product information, a more intuitive and capable search experience, personalization, easy order entry, and shipment tracking. And many companies must provide enhanced e-commerce services on a global basis, taking into account a variety of currency, tax, and cultural differences.
The bottom-line goal for distributors and manufacturers with an e-commerce offering is to increase product browsing to improve order conversion rates and the overall service performance of their site. To meet this goal many distributors and manufacturers are building on their existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities by implementing Synergy Customer Portal to integrate and enhance their e-commerce capabilities.
Synergy Customer Portal’s state-of-the-art web foundation is designed to provide a world-class shopping experience on both B2C and B2B websites.
Featuring a robust catalog with advanced searching, order entry, tracking, and account maintenance capabilities, Synergy Customer Portal delivers the capabilities distributors and manufacturers need to automate selling, servicing, and sourcing.
The solution has deep customer personalization features, such as custom shopping lists and wish lists that help convince users that your website is best at meeting their needs. To help distributors and manufacturers keep pace with demands for more advanced e-commerce services, Synergy has enhanced Customer Portal Technology with improved performance, scalability, customization, search capabilities, and overall user experience.
Customers can now scale components across several servers for better performance in environments with a high user count or high product count. Synergy Customer Portal has advanced caching to minimize database access, and features an optimized data structure to improve performance and ensure data integrity. The application is Java-based and uses XML transactions, making maintenance, upgrades, and product customization less expensive.
With Synergy Customer Portal, you can:
- Increase revenue by increasing conversion rates and expanding online sales.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by making it more convenient to do business with your company.
- Expand your e-commerce services without burdening your customer-service staff.
- Deliver a wide range of convenient services to supplement core e-commerce activity.
- Upgrade to new e-commerce capabilities as business needs dictate.
- Offer B2C and B2B services in multiple markets around the globe.
- Provide easy access to product and account information for you and your customers.