Synergy’s Year in Review
Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
2019 was a transformative year! We started 2019 with several bold goals, but the efforts and achievements of our team at Synergy have surpassed even our greatest expectations. Not only did we achieve a record increase in YoY growth, but more importantly we added many new case studies and referenceable accounts based on real business benefits our customers achieved in areas such as delivery performance, supply chain, profitability, growth, and digital transformation. To each and every one of our customers across North America, thanks for making 2019 our best yet, we are grateful for your continued passion for manufacturing and support. Our plans for 2020 are even more audacious as we continue to invest and build an experience and knowledgebase to support you better and more quickly!
Synergy is proud to share our company accomplishments and achievements that were made throughout 2019.
- Synergy welcomed 50 new customers:
Air Comm Corporation
AAA Products International
Accel Plastics, Inc.
Air Innovations, Inc.
Alexander Machine & Tool Company, Inc.
Alpha Precision Group, Inc
BD Engine Brake Inc.
Belmont Metals, Inc
Briles Aerospace, Inc.
CE3 Electronics Inc.
Design Mark Industries, LLC
Encompass Solutions, Inc
Gamma Aerospace, LLC
Garsite Progress, LLC
GPD Optoelectronics Corp.
Harris Assembly Group
Headwater Precision LLC
Holla Spirits, LLC
James Logan Furnishings, LLC
Jiffy Air Tool, Inc
JQL Technologies Corporation
Kings Peak Manufacturing
Lightheaded Lighting Ltd
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
Mirror Show Management Inc.
Napa Wooden Box Co., Inc.
Normerica International Corp.
Phoenix EDT Inc
Pima Valve, Inc
Precision Finishing Inc
Quest Solution Inc
Rotating Composite Technologies LLC
Sylvester Sheet Metal Corporation
Triangle Design Group
U.S. Silicones, LLC
Waite Specialty Machine, Inc
Weaver Industries, Inc.
- Synergy entered into Partnership with 7 companies to offer additional ERP extensions and services to our customers:
- Synergy welcomed 6 new staff members:
Bill Taylor, Continuous Improvement Specialist
John Denton, Senior Software Engineer
Karen Engraffia, Project Coordinator
LoriLyn Cruz, CSI Business Solutions Consultant
Mary MacFadden, Manufacturing Applications Specialist
Salmaan Kapadia, Financial Applications Specialist
- Synergy was awarded “2019 Infor Net New Customers Partner of the Year”
- Synergy introduced OKR methodology that allows us to think creatively, be aspirational, and improve our customer’s experience and results
- Synergy grew its social media followers by 20%
- Synergy offered several Synergy Online Workshops and Educational/Product Webinars
- Synergy hosted our first two Synergy Canada Educational Summits
- Synergy participated in several Regional VISUAL User Group Meetings
- Synergy participated in the SUN 2019 User Conference
- Synergy co-hosted the VISUAL Focus User Conference
- Synergy exhibited/participated in the following trade shows/events:
American Manufacturing Summit
American Aerospace & Defense Summit
IMEC ERP Summit
- Synergy released new versions of the following ERP Extension products:
Synergy Credit Card
Payment Document Processing
Synergy Business Objects
Contract Order & Forecast Import Tool
Easy System Connector
- Paul Tedford, EVP of Sales & Marketing, was welcomed as a team member to the Infor North American Partner Advisory Council
- Michele Shannahan, Marketing Manager, was welcomed as a member to the Infor Partner Marketing Advisory Council
We are excited for the fresh beginnings of a New Year and the promise, potential and growth that it may bring. We look forward to working with you in 2020!