When we implemented Infor ERP, we immediately gained visibility into what was keeping us from getting work out the door. We began expediting the materials that were holding us up and dealing with resource delays by moving people around or hiring temporary help. The result was that within a month or two of implementing the new software, our average monthly sales jumped by almost 50%. This improvement came simply from getting customers' orders out the door faster, which means we are improving customer service at the same time. Infor ERP may be the only concurrent scheduling system that actually works in ETO manufacturing, It makes our business profitable and prosperous.
Synergy Consultants have greatly contributed to our success. On-time delivery has improved over 50%; Manufacturing Execution to Plan has improved 100%; and Supplier delivery has improved 35%. These improvements occurred while the business grew 35%. Their relentless drive to ensure we were following and improving our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) has been critical. The results have been a “clean” and “effective” business schedule and improved flow. More importantly, Synergy contributed to an overall culture change that is customer and results driven, while emphasizing teamwork and collaboration."
due to proper scheduling and processes
due to inventory visibility and planning.
Win More Business
With a best in class graphical, web-based CPQ solution, your internal reps as well as dealers, distributors, and/or end customers can receive a fully detailed bid in minutes vs. weeks.
Meet Customer Delivery Expectations
With multiple bill of material levels, complex routings, and/or project based tasks, scheduling the resources needed to complete the complex builds can be challenging. Our solutions are purpose built to simplify your scheduling challenges with automated synchronization across multiple levels. Also provide immediate visibility regarding parts you need to preorder in order to receive them on time.
Increase Velocity of Spare Part Sales
Visibility into dependent demand used in production of equipment as well as historical and forecasted spare part inventory usage, allows you to ensure you have the right parts at the right time in the right place. This results in more sales.
Collaborate With Suppliers & Customers
Save time and improve communications regarding design, engineering, and outsourced production tasks by giving customers and suppliers, as well as your internal and field teams, secure and mobile access to project updates, specifications, and documentation.
Leave Your Competitors Behind
Get the business systems, automation tools, workflows, and processes needed to keep up with Digital Transformation.
Synergy's ERP Solutions are designed for Engineer to Order (ETO), Make to Order (MTO), Configure To Order (CTO/ATO), and Project-based Manufacturers.
Our industry specific solutions provide a complete solution for Equipment Manufacturing:
- Strong product configuration tools for those companies that configure products to order
- Detailed, multi-level, lot number and serial number tracking
- Service and Repair – Track field service orders and staff, manage depot repairs, schedule maintenance from within your four walls or on the road with mobile apps
- Web portals and mobile applications that keep you connected to your customers, dealers, and resellers
- Bi-Directional CAD Integration
- Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting, and Analytics with prebuilt metrics for your industry
Project & Costing Specific capabilities for Industrial Equipment
- Project Management – Handle multi-tiered projects and tasks with Work Breakdown Structure
- Project/Progress Billing (Milestone, Cost+, Time and Materials), Estimate at Complete, and Revenue Recognition
- Percentage of Completion Accounting
- Purchase to inventory and or directly to job, project, or contract
- View status of entire project with Multi-Level BOM
- Keep Cost Components separate through all levels (labor, material, overhead, and outside services) instead of rolling up each subassembly to material when issued to higher level
ShopFloor, Scheduling, and Material Planning
- Paperless ShopFloor Automation – Automate shop floor transactions of all types (labor, material, etc.)
- Job and project scheduling for the shop floor, supervisors, and management
- Synchronized Scheduling – No need to wait for MRP Pegging
- “What-if” scheduling simulations
- Selectively release subassemblies or parts for early build or purchasing
- Financial impact visibility into proposed scheduling changes
Engineering & Configuration Management
- Does not require a Part ID for one use parts
- Change Order capabilities
- Separation of As Estimated BOM, Engineering BOM, Manufacturing BOM, and As Build Configuration
- Engineering tools such as Engineering Change Management (ECN)