The Synergy Group worked with Innovant employees to improve our business processes and make visible the critical information needed to support data driven decisions. They also helped us to redeploy and integrate our ERP, Design/Rendering, CRM, and CAD systems in a more effective manner. And today, for the first time ever, we can leverage these systems to monitor key performance indicators, measure progress, report financials and accurately see detailed costs, which will help Innovant drive more improvement activities well into the future.
Industry Expert Partners
Increase Quote Win Rate
Improve Planning & Scheduling
Cut Operational Costs
Shorten Product Development Lifecycles
Automate and integrate for speed.
When speed is essential, best practices combined with the ability to transfer data across platforms, programs, and systems is essential. Smart manufacturing starts with smart processes.
Become more efficient and effective on the shop floor.
After streamlining the quote to sales order process, your shop floor will need to increase capacity and speed will be paramount. Based on option and dimensions the multi-level bill of material and routing created will drive purchasing, production planning, and other areas. Efficiencies will be gained through:
- The ability to group manufacturing requirements for common material profiles (like species or size)
- Inventory & Supply Chain Management – you need to have enough inventory on hand to ship and fabricate. Visibility into your stock, characteristics, locations, and more is accessible immediately.
- Material Optimization – integrated nesting to planning enables you to combine orders to get the most out of your material
- Supply Chain Management – sourcing quality material from multiple suppliers leads to complexity. Visibility into metrics allows you to strategically improve your supply chain.
- Shop Floor Visibility through hand held tablets and LCDs – ShopFloor Mobile provides paperless visibility into real time job priorities, drawings, job instructions, specifications, quality requirements, and material availability.
- Shipping & Logistics – integrate to multiple carriers and print required paperwork and labels and breakdown shipments into multiple deliveries