Synergy educated our company in the value of Lean and the proper execution of Kaizen and ERP optimization. As they facilitated each event, they were teaching our team how to sustain improvements and how to continue the program for years to come. Synergy made it clear, they were here to educate, not to direct and that if we were to be successful going forward, we would need to become the experts and take full ownership of the program.
We now have a better understanding of inventory and order demand. Raw material purchasing has improved since we can utilize economic order quantities and better schedule our orders.
From the shop foreman to the quality department, everybody has their own personalized display that’s tied to their schedule. It’s almost like a Taco Bell board. The job at the top is the first job to be worked on and that’s for each resource, whether it’s quality control or one of the CNC machines. It’s a huge time saver!
It’s a tremendous time saver and greatly enhances good will with our customers being able to respond so quickly to their requests.
Increase Delivery Performance
Clear Supply Chain Visibility
Win More Business
Maintain Regulatory Compliance
Increase Revenue Via Servitization
Upgrade your performance while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Few industries face strict quality standards and regulatory scrutiny like aerospace and defense. Whether you’re supplying precision components or managing large governmental projects, Infor VISUAL offers the costing, quality, and audit controls required for full compliance.
- Specifications and data “flow down” for ITAR, DFAR, etc.
- Contract review and administration
- Electronic orders, forecasts, and order changes can be imported
- PO and AP Automation with Supplier Portals
- Ability to have payment by shipping document, not by invoice
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul service
Engineering Control & Quality Assurance
- Engineering Change Control
- CAD integration
- CPQ – Best-in-Class Configurator
- First article and engineering controls (design and manufacturer-to-order)
- Serial number, material lot, and audit tracking
- Document management
Regulatory & Project
- DD250 (DCAA) and Form 1443 both available
- Project Management with Earned Value Management and milestone reporting
- Secure, ITAR Compliant, Vendor, and Customer Portals to improve supply chain efficiency and accuracy
- FedRamp/.Gov certified (if choose Cloud Deployment)
- Actual job costing