We strongly encourage all of our customers to join your local VISUAL ERP User Group. Many of the groups offer quarterly User Group meetings. These user-led meetings are your opportunity to network with your fellow VISUAL users to share ideas and address questions that you may have.
Reasons to Attend User Group Meetings
- Networking with peers
- Why reinvent the wheel? Every problem you’ll face as a VISUAL user will likely have already been met and solved by one of your peers – doesn’t it make sense to learn from others rather than not?
- Open discussion about VISUAL and tips on how others use specific features
- Bring your enhancements and have them voted on, see them in next release of VISUAL!
- Presentations based on topics that you requested
- User Roundtables with Synergy Advisors grouped by the focus areas of Financial, Manufacturing, and Technical
- There are many optional modules / extensions for VISUAL – learn what works and what doesn’t from folks that use the solutions already.
- Have fun!