Shop Floor Kaizen
Four Great Reasons to Support Kaizen!
It is acknowledged that the blending of Lean, Six Sigma and the Theory of Constraint (TOC) improvement techniques help companies realize higher levels of business performance. It is also recognized that employees working in Kaizen-based companies generally find work to be easier and more gratifying, resulting in higher employee morale and job satisfaction. Kaizen delivers rapid improvements, challenges the status quo, and delivers performance improvement beyond the expectations of everyone involved. Kaizen goals and objectives are always aligned to our client’s high level business objectives.
Typical goals and objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Improve productivity by 25% – 40%
- Reduce floor space by 20% – 40%
- Reduce work in process by 30-60%
- Reduce lead time by 20 – 45%
- Reduce cycle time by 25 – 40%
- Implement 5S
- Improve production/material flow
- Establish standard work
- Establish cross training matrix
- Establish defect tracking