Say goodbye to endless emails, spreadsheets & phone calls.
Never spend more than necessary to ship finished goods on time.
Change your culture from repetitive tasks to strategic improvements.
We liked that SourceDay could automate our purchasing processes and free up our buyers to do more proactive work. We want our buyers to spend more time on problem solving or addressing process issues. We also want to grow our vendor base and improve our vendor relationships.
SourceDay has easily saved me 10+ hours a week with purchase order updates, tracking orders, and emails regarding orders. I can see what vendors acknowledged and get a complete history on every part and PO.
SourceDay gives us a central hub to manage POs without having to go to multiple systems and automates notifications to reduce missing any orders. It’s a one-stop-shop for not only managing orders, but enabling efficient communication between the buyer and supplier.
Gain a 360-degree view of your suppliers in an integrated SaaS solution.
Request for Quote
SourceDay streamlines the RFQ process by automatically generating a unified view of each supplier that responded and their best offer. This enable you to make more informed decisions without the manual effort.
Purchase Order Collaboration
Digitize and standardize communications between your procurement team and your supply chain and automatically feed real time exceptions, such as lead times, pricing, quantities, and delivery dates, directly into your ERP.
Accounts Payable Automation
Automatically match vendor invoices to purchase orders and receipts to take advantage of discounts, reduce labor costs, and ensure that you never overpay.
Aerospace & Defense
- Engineering with CAD integration
- Engineering change control
- Specifications and data "flow down" for ITAR, DFAR, etc.
- Actual job costing
- Project Management with Earned Value Management and milestone reporting
Industrial ManufacturingLearn More
- End-to-end customer relationship, sales, purchasing, performance, and financial management
- Estimating with multiple quantity breaks
- Integrated capacity planning (Lean, TOC, JIT) with unlimited "what-if" scenarios
- Material planning with real-time visibility of demand and supply
- Cost control (actual, average, standard)
Electronics & High-Tech
- Alternate item on bill of materials (BOM)
- Item cross reference (supplier and manufacturer)
- Approved vendors and manufacturer lists
- Supply chain visibility with Web based portals
- Reference designators
- Configuration management
- Serial and lot control
- Design and engineering
- Capacity planning & scheduling (Lean, TOC, JIT)
- Actual costing
Industrial Equipment & Machinery
- Win More Business
- Meet Customer Delivery Expectations
- Increase Velocity of Spare Part Sales
- Collaborate With Suppliers & Customers
- Leave Your Competitors Behind