Know Your Costs
Know Your Cash Flow
Easy Financial Reporting
I can instantly tell whether we’re making or losing money on an assembly or job. This enables us to evaluate the labor and material costs of each assembly and take corrective action, if necessary.
We use it to estimate and quote, place orders, and engineer those orders. It enables us to push orders through the factory quickly to get our product manufactured and out the door. It also helps us with accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as general ledger and every other accounting process in our company. Productivity has increased tremendously.
This is the first time that we’ve been able to dig into the data and see our gross profit by product line. The visibility into all of our subsidiaries is incredible from a corporate view. We’re very excited.
close their month-end
A comprehensive financial solution.
The General Ledger features in Infor VISUAL ERP Integrated Financials offer companies the control necessary to manage all financial accounting information. The system allows users to define a natural account segment and up to five additional segments, which provides complete flexibility when configuring account structures.
Account Receivable & Account Payable Control
Accounts Receivable Control in Infor VISUAL ERP Integrated Financials provides tools for companies to manage their customer relationships effectively. You can generate Accounts Receivable invoices from unbilled customer shipments in a batch or individually. Supporting multi-entity environments, the system separates related-party transactions from discrete customer transactions and maintains customers that are also suppliers and customers with multiple banking addresses.
Account Payable Control in Infor VISUAL ERP Integrated Financials provides you with complete visibility of the entire purchase lifecycle, workflow, automated alerts, and three-way matching. It ensures cost accuracy and enforces accounting safeguards. You’ll benefit from online or automated three-way matching, ACH/Positive Pay, Payment Scheduling, Recurring Payments, and A/P Inquiry Dashboards.
Reporting & Analysis
Tax regulations and accounting practices today vary from country to country far more than manufacturing methods do. Infor VISUAL ERP Integrated Financials helps you to define your reporting structure and organize financial information in a variety of formats specific to your reporting and analysis needs.
Aerospace & Defense
- Engineering with CAD integration
- Engineering change control
- Specifications and data "flow down" for ITAR, DFAR, etc.
- Actual job costing
- Project Management with Earned Value Management and milestone reporting
Industrial ManufacturingLearn More
- End-to-end customer relationship, sales, purchasing, performance, and financial management
- Estimating with multiple quantity breaks
- Integrated capacity planning (Lean, TOC, JIT) with unlimited "what-if" scenarios
- Material planning with real-time visibility of demand and supply
- Cost control (actual, average, standard)
Electronics & High-Tech
- Alternate item on bill of materials (BOM)
- Item cross reference (supplier and manufacturer)
- Approved vendors and manufacturer lists
- Supply chain visibility with Web based portals
- Reference designators
- Configuration management
- Serial and lot control
- Design and engineering
- Capacity planning & scheduling (Lean, TOC, JIT)
- Actual costing