ERP Product Solution
A complete end-to-end solution.
Productivity and performance are top priorities for every manufacturer. With effective systems and processes, they don’t have to be competing goals. Infor Quality Management (IQM) introduces control and consistency to the product lifecycle and supply management, so you can bring high quality goods to the market faster.
Fully integrated total quality management.
Continuous improvement starts with strong knowledge management. With IQM, you can consolidate data into a single, unified quality management system (QMS), eliminating duplicate data entries and ensuring compliance in the process. Using IQM’s built-in analytics and reporting tools, you can pull data from purchase and work orders and gain valuable insight into how to reduce defects and drive continuous improvement through statistical process control (SPC).
Wide-ranging support for industry standards.
IQM supports numerous industry standards, including: ISO 9001:2015, AS9100 and AS9102 for the aerospace industry. ISO 13485, CGMP, and FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 for the medical device industry. MIL-I-45208 and MIL-Q-9858 for military QA systems and ISO/TS 16949 for the automotive industry.
Reduce quality costs to increase profits.
Poor quality costs directly affect organizational profit margins. If negative quality trends go undetected, the costs of goods sold (COGS) will increase while earnings decrease. With IQM, you can reverse these trends, which reduces COGS while dramatically increasing revenue.
What Our Customers Say About Infor VISUAL ERP Integrated Financials
We use the embedded ERP CRM to better understand our customers. Using a log of customer likes and dislikes, the organization was able to evaluate and exceed customer expectations. Contour Glass was also able to better understand the needs of prospective customers, which has allowed the company to win an increasing number of new orders.
Chip Game, CFO
Our Infor Quality system enabled us to organize ourselves and manage the ISO 13485 certification and validation process. It would have been impossible to achieve without the software.
John Phillips, President
Transform your QMS from an expense to an asset.
increase in profitability from greater transparency or quality costs
reduction in administrative costs and paperwork associated with quality assurance and control
number of quality systems VISUAL ERP offers in one integrated application
A comprehensive financial solution.
Infor VISUAL Quality: 16 Quality Systems in One
1. Supplier Management
2. Customer Management
3. Employee Management
4. Document Management
5. Product Documentation
6. Process Management
7. Preventive Maintenance
8. Calibration Management
9. Inspect/Data Collection
10. Statistical Process Control
11. Nonconformance Management
12. Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA)
13. Advanced Product Quality Planning
14. Production Part Approval Process
15. Cost of Quality
16. Audit Management
Cradle to Grave Traceability
Never again find yourself wasting time searching through copious amounts of quality records for information. IQM automatically links defects identified during inspection to nonconformance and corrective actions for streamlined quality control. IQM also makes it easy to electronically collect approval signatures, search for data records through available fields, and locate detailed employee training and certification records.
Analytics & Reporting Tools
- Analyze defect data by occurrence, quantity, cost of quality, and more
- Kick off corrective action and continuous improvement projects based on data trends to simultaneously improve quality and customer satisfaction and boost profits
- Utilize SPC data to when processes are out of control and whether immediate intervention is necessary
Designed for your industry.
Aerospace & Defense
The aerospace, defense, space and security (A&D) industries are major contributors to our economy. They thrive if supported by scalable, industry specific applications. Synergy Resources’ applications and modules aid scientific and engineering talent in cutting-edge A&D industries. Synergy Resources helps you meet your goals faster-even while confronting escalating costs and market complexity.Learn More
- Engineering with CAD integration
- Engineering change control
- Specifications and data "flow down" for ITAR, DFAR, etc.
- Actual job costing
- Project Management with Earned Value Management and milestone reporting
As a manufacturer in the specialty vehicle industry, such as boats or emergency vehicles, you need a solution that can quickly respond to unique product configurations and accurately budget and manage actual costs associated with these jobs or projects. Infor VISUAL ERP is it!Learn More
- Configuration management
- Serial and lot control
- Design and engineering
- Capacity planning & scheduling (Lean, TOC, JIT)
- Actual costing
Electronics & High-Tech
As a high tech or electronic manufacturer, you need control over component and finished goods inventory at the revision and tracking number level to efficiently and effectively service customers. Infor VISUAL ERP delivers the supply chain visibility to meet these demands and also offers comprehensive material and capacity planning functionality, which maximizes productivity.Learn More
- Alternate item on bill of materials (BOM)
- Item cross reference (supplier and manufacturer)
- Approved vendors and manufacturer lists
- Supply chain visibility with Web based portals
- Reference designators
Medical Device Manufacturing
Synergy's Continuous Improvement teams have helped medical device manufacturers to increase productivity both in the office and on the shop floor. Our ERP products enable employees to complete assigned tasks faster and make more products without increasing costs.Learn More
- End-to-end customer relationship, sales, purchasing, performance, and financial management
- Estimating with multiple quantity breaks
- Integrated capacity planning (Lean, TOC, JIT) with unlimited "what-if" scenarios
- Material planning with real-time visibility of demand and supply
- Cost control (actual, average, standard)
Metal, Glass, & Plastic Fabrication
Our ERPs are purpose-built for MTO, ETO, CTO/ATO, MTS, and mixed-mode manufacturing companies. The end-to-end solutions helps manufacturers like you increase efficiency, accurately manage cost position, meet and exceed customer expectations, and accelerate growth.Learn More
- Purpose-Built ERP
- Estimate with Confidence
- Improve Delivery Performance
- Paperless Real-Time Shop Floor Data Collection
- The Right Materials at the Right Time