Empower your service technicians with access to critical information when in the field with Infor CloudSuite Field Service. Teams become trusted advisors with the service-focused functionality, which can improve customer service and loyalty.
Real-Time Data From a Single, Unified System
Eliminate data silos and ensure that your team is working with real-time data from a unified source.
Quickly Schedule & Dispatch Your Workforce
Rapidly adjust schedules as new orders arrive to deliver services on time, without interruption.
Convenient Mobile & Remote Access
Field access to data leads to better decision making and increased productivity levels.
The best customer service is that which is closest to the customer. Infor allows us to provide that service in the most economical method.
With Infor ERP, we now have one platform and are fully integrated with advanced planning and scheduling, financials, accounting, manufacturing, and administration. We’ve improved our overall business effectiveness and minimized risk when employees with valuable knowledge retire.
Features of Infor CloudSuite Field Service
Track & Manage Customer Issues
Utilize an incident event communication log, track repair and maintenance histories on internal equipment and customer-owned products, generate visit reports, and more.
Improve First-Time Fix Rates
Control inventory with a system that will maintain serial number histories, manage BOM revisions, and track consigned inventory.
Flexible Service Contract Options
Manage the coverage of multiple sites and pieces of equipment, preventative maintenance schedules, equipment rentals, and more.
Industrial Equipment & Machinery
- Win More Business
- Meet Customer Delivery Expectations
- Increase Velocity of Spare Part Sales
- Collaborate With Suppliers & Customers
- Leave Your Competitors Behind
Electronics & High-Tech
- Alternate item on bill of materials (BOM)
- Item cross reference (supplier and manufacturer)
- Approved vendors and manufacturer lists
- Supply chain visibility with Web based portals
- Reference designators
Aerospace & Defense
- Engineering with CAD integration
- Engineering change control
- Specifications and data "flow down" for ITAR, DFAR, etc.
- Actual job costing
- Project Management with Earned Value Management and milestone reporting