Infor CPQ helped increase quote volumes and their accuracy, while reducing costs and support from engineering.
Besides allowing us to handle significant sales growth without adding resources, it has helped us move to the next level of professionalism in our selling process. We couldn’t be happier with Infor Configure Price Quote.
Infor Sales Portal provides our dealers with online quote, order, and status capabilities, which is the key to continuing our steady growth in sales.
(from 45 days to 15 minutes)
added to CPQ after just two months
You won’t believe how fast quoting can be.
CPQ’s integrated solution provides a holistic approach to the design, sales, and production of customized products.
- Built-in rules and constraints make the selection and configuration of even the most complex products intuitive and error-free.
- Only valid combinations of features, options, and dimensions are created, quoted, and ordered.
- A rich graphical user interface provides your sales team with all the tools they need to easily tap the solution’s full functionality when working with customers.
- Identify and select the products that best fit customer needs through attribute/requirement questions, results filtering, and match-ranking capabilities.
Generate Quotes, Orders, BOMs, Proposals, & Drawings
Generate product configuration codes, sales and service information, and manufacturing information such as the bill of material (BOM), routing, and cut sheet for use in manufacturing planning and on the shop floor. Other optional add-on outputs include a 2D or 3D CAD model generation with drawings and thumbnail images, as well as documents such as spec sheets, installation instructions, and warranty information.
Specialize By Industry
Industry-specific functionality for manufacturers and distributors of custom products.
- Aircraft: Quickly refurbish or produce custom parts for commercial airlines, smaller regional airlines, charter companies, and military organizations as well as private and business aircraft owners.
- Agricultural Equipment: Increase accuracy to better manage seasonal demand, international competition, and materials costs.
- Distribution: Enjoy deep support for visual catalog selection, kitting of multi-product solutions and systems as well as the ability to configure orders specific to extensive promotion requirements.
- Doors and Windows: Profitably manage as promised complexity, while conquering shifts in demand, regional preferences, and the singular challenges of door/window distribution.
- Fashion Embellishment: Get a handle on your thousands of jewel, embroidery, and fabric combinations and turn them into a competitive strength.
- Furniture Counter: Compete on price with accuracy and innovation that can help you sell more custom household and office furniture.
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC): Use product configuration to help alleviate energy consumption and refrigerant regulation challenges, whether you’re an HVAC manufacturer or a distributor.
- Medical Devices: Be more competitive and successfully navigate your product liability, patent, and IP concerns.
- Plastic fabrication: Increase sales, accuracy, and configured product innovations despite fluctuating crude oil prices and interest rates.
- Printing and Packaging: Use configure price quote to boost your business, despite declining demand and do-it-yourself alternatives.
- Pumps and Meters: Perfect your company’s ordering and configuring, while more effectively juggling flow, diameter, and mounting combinations.
- Vehicles (specialty and marine): Cut your costs and increase sales whether you manufacture fire or rescue vehicles, commercial buses, or marine vehicles.
Aerospace & Defense
- Engineering with CAD integration
- Engineering change control
- Specifications and data "flow down" for ITAR, DFAR, etc.
- Actual job costing
- Project Management with Earned Value Management and milestone reporting
Industrial Equipment & Machinery
- Win More Business
- Meet Customer Delivery Expectations
- Increase Velocity of Spare Part Sales
- Collaborate With Suppliers & Customers
- Leave Your Competitors Behind
Furniture & Fixtures
- Industry Expert Partners
- Increase Quote Win Rate
- Improve Planning & Scheduling
- Cut Operational Costs
- Shorten Product Development Lifecycles
Electronics & High-Tech
- Alternate item on bill of materials (BOM)
- Item cross reference (supplier and manufacturer)
- Approved vendors and manufacturer lists
- Supply chain visibility with Web based portals
- Reference designators
Medical Device Manufacturing
- End-to-end customer relationship, sales, purchasing, performance, and financial management
- Estimating with multiple quantity breaks
- Integrated capacity planning (Lean, TOC, JIT) with unlimited "what-if" scenarios
- Material planning with real-time visibility of demand and supply
- Cost control (actual, average, standard)
Metal, Glass, & Plastic Fabrication
- Purpose-Built ERP
- Estimate with Confidence
- Improve Delivery Performance
- Paperless Real-Time Shop Floor Data Collection
- The Right Materials at the Right Time
- Configuration management
- Serial and lot control
- Design and engineering
- Capacity planning & scheduling (Lean, TOC, JIT)
- Actual costing