Join Synergy & Acumatica for this free online Lunch & Learn event
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Time: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm ET
Cost: Free (includes $35 Grubhub credit for lunch)
It’s not always the strong who survive; in many cases, it’s those who are most adaptable to change. In 2020, manufacturers around the world got a hard lesson in what it means to adapt to sudden, unexpected change. While that shock is thankfully behind us now, the lesson remains: agility matters.
For small to medium sized manufacturing firms, digital transformation might sometimes seem out of reach, but digital transformation doesn’t necessarily mean doing a complete overhaul of your business. Small to Medium Businesses (SMBs) are adopting digital technologies to redesign business processes, increase automation, and improve visibility to real-time information for data-driven decisions. In the process, they’re building their capacity to adapt and change as the circumstances around them evolve.
In today’s world, digital transformation is no longer optional. It’s the key to efficiency and competitive advantage.
Join Synergy Resources and Acumatica for this special 60-minute online Lunch and Learn event where you’ll learn:
- How employees can connect to real-time business insights, anywhere, anytime, on any device
- How to increase supply chain visibility for leaner operations, increased throughput, and greater agility
- How manufacturers improve on-time deliveries with innovative approaches to production scheduling
- How SMBs are using digital technologies to optimize an increasingly distributed workforce
- How you can easily connect common business applications to your ERP system, including MS Office, Salesforce CRM, Shopify, FedEx/UPS, and more
Save your seat now for this free educational event. Lunch is on us, but pre-registration is required. All attendees will receive a $35 Grubhub credit which can be used to purchase lunch on the day of the event. We look forwarding to collaborating with you!