Your ERP system adapted to your specific business practices
Technical consulting consists of aiding and advising both new and existing customers on best practices regarding the technical aspects of using ERP Manufacturing as well as the ancillary applications and packages that can be integrated to ERP Manufacturing. Best practices involve helping clients setup their environment and architecture from both an Application and Database perspective. Additionally Technical consulting provides insight into customizations of reports, database objects, and macros to allow the ERP Manufacturing environment to be customized to an organization’s business processes and rules.
Custom Application Development and Programming
- From .Net to Java, WebServices and HTML, SOA, and Infor ION, Synergy technical consultants and programming team can help you develop applications to augment or integrate with the ERP and tools you already have, or create brand new ones to meet your specific business needs. From large e-commerce, web-based customer portal projects, to adding functionality to an ERP program with a script or macro, Synergy Technical Services will provide you with quality tested programs on-time, within a budget you can afford.
BI Tools / Data Analysis
- Deep data analysis requires tools and experience to help you find the data you need to make the best decisions possible. Synergy Technical Services has the tools to help you get any data out in any format to interface or integrate with any other system you may have, whether a spreadsheet, an internal quality app or PDM, or corporate’s SAP system.
- Internet ready data and software – Synergy Technical Services understands business data and the need for providing access to it on the web. Whether just publishing on a read-only basis, or providing the tools for your customers and suppliers to update information for you, Synergy can help you link your entire supply chain with technology that takes advantage of web connectivity.
Software Updates, Upgrades, Re-implementations
- Whether you’re just applying a few patches, upgrading to a new release, or restarting with a fresh, clean database, let Synergy Technical Services be your insurance policy for a solid foundation and framework on which to build your mission critical business software platform.
Business Process Automation
- Improve utilization of employee time for more value added proactive type of activities by automating system related tasks whether user specific, inter-departmental, or across your supply-chain over the web.
- Our customers have grown without adding overhead in customer service, accounting and production because of the efficiencies we have added.
- Have confidence in your data and make more confident decisions by having better data accuracy. E.g., our customers have cut their inventory levels with the confidence that they will not have a stock-out occurrence.
Integration with industry specific software
- In many cases industry specific software exists that provides a company a competitive advantage.
- Our customers have benefited not only by adopting industry specific software but by leveraging their ERP software at the same time.
Systems and Database Administration
- Computer System and Database Administration by the supplier of your ERP system
- Our technical consultants have over 100 years of combined experience with the Infor Visual platform and have developed the techniques and procedures to best configure and administer that software.
- Our customers have kept their IT staff and costs down while adding capabilities they never had in the past.
- Virtualization of data center hardware – We understand the role virtualization plays in servicing enterprise software system needs and have the expertise to make this change with you. Our customers have been able to reduce their overall hardware costs while improving performance and redundancy. Additionally our customers have been able to use best practices during software upgrades without additional hardware expenses.
Hardware, Networking and Infrastructure
- Synergy can help you with your Technical and Business Systems Architecture by providing consulting to help you with hardware specifications and sourcing, networking infrastructure analysis and design to maximize your performance of your business system performance within your four walls, or across multiple divisions, plants or companies across the globe.
On site level expertise
The use of Technical consulting provides the customer with an onsite level of expertise about the technical aspects of the Visual Manufacturing system. Molding the customer’s need to enforce a certain field on a screen to only be selected given a certain condition maintains the customer’s business rules while controlling the integrity in the data stored. The integrity in the data stored can be better used to efficiently analyze the business with confidence in the data.