VISUAL ERP Powers Manufacturing Success for A&D Companies
Infor VISUAL ERP for Aerospace & Defense, ETO & MTO Manufacturing
An Overview Webinar Presentation
“VISUAL allows us to maintain a very high level of goodwill with our customers.”
– Dan Goldberg, Senior Supply Chain Manager, L3 Telemetry
Synergy has been implementing VISUAL ERP with a growing list of small to mid-sized Aerospace Contractors for several years. A few of these advocates include:
• L 3 Communications • ICx Technologies • Tube Specialties • Navcom Defense Electronics
• FLIR Systems • Viking Air • Dew Engineering • Noranco • NASA • Goodrich • Olympus
• Sykorsky • Bell Helicopter • Boeing • Ward Leonard • HarcoSemco • Spectrum Associates
Today the VISUAL community has grown to over 5,500 and has become the most popular ERP system across North America!
VISUAL’s scalability allows companies to add advanced features as business needs grow. The diversity of its customers really drives that fact home.
We invite you to see for yourself, during this exclusive webinar, how VISUAL and Synergy can provide unique value for Aerospace & Defense companies. We look forward to your participation!
- Overview of VISUAL ERP for A&D
- Why VISUAL is uniquely valuable to A&D
- Process flow from Quote/Estimate to Customer Order through Planning, Purchasing, Scheduling, Manufacturing & Shipment