Nearly 74% of all manufacturers are dissatisfied with their current ERP systems. Don’t be one of them.
Selecting an ERP provider can be a daunting task. This webinar was created to help you gain a better understanding of how to select an ERP, specifically what questions you should be asking vendors to ensure you select the system that’s right for your company.
This eBook covers the following topics – and more:
- What the ERP salesperson isn’t telling you.
- How to use public information to assist in vendor review.
- Why you should be weary of fixed price or “capped” implementations.
- How to determine if you need a custom solution or if an off-the-shelf solution will do.
- The difference between SaaS and ASP delivery methods.
- What questions you should really ask a vendor’s references.
- How to determine if you should hire an ERP consultant.
There are over 1,000 manufacturing systems in North America and yet The Wall Street Journal has stated that “73.8 % of all manufacturers are dissatisfied with their current ERP systems.” Don’t be one of them, read this eBook and arm yourself with the information you need to make a sound selection.
To view this eBook, simply fill out the form on this page.